SWIMRUNNERS EPI-PELAGIC MIRRORED GOGGLES
- As a swimrunner, you will put your goggles on and off several times when racing/training, so these have larger optical quality polycarbonate lenses with soft silicone gaskets to offer added comfort, seal the eye socket, and reduce the risk of water inside.
- Untreated goggles tend to mist up when used in water, so with factory applied Anti-Fog treatment on the inside surfaces of the lenses this can be avoided without the hassle of yourself doing it.
- UV (ultraviolet) rays are an invisible form of radiation from the sun and can be extremely damaging to the eyes, so these goggles offer a complete UV shield for swimming outdoors
- A quick and easy adjust strap allows the goggles to fit your head shape and size correctly to improve comfort and convenience
- The adjustable nose bridges help to ensure the goggles fit your face perfectly, and comes with 3 different nose bridges, which are easy to change
- The mirrored lenses help to reduce glare in really bright conditions by reflecting light away from the eyes
- Goggle care - Avoid touching, rubbing or wiping the inside of each lens as this can quickly destroy the anti-fog coating, Always keep front of lenses clean. Gently rinse goggles with fresh water after every use. Do not put wet goggles in closed containers. Allow goggles to dry naturally
- Colours - Green silicone gasket, Black silicone gasket
- Special offer price £29
FENLAND RUNNER | ©2023 COMPETITIVE EDGE GLOBAL | firstname.lastname@example.org
WEB DESIGN BY: KODE